Since 2007, the Government of Rwanda has partnered with Korea Telecom, a leading global ICT service provider, to bring in cutting-edge ICT technologies. This trusted and long-term partnership evolved into the strong agreement to collectively achieve bigger goals: developing the ICT sector into a vibrant industry, positioning Rwanda as the regional ICT hub, and fueling economic growth by enabling effective delivery of business services in Rwanda.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all-round finance related matters of the company.
- Lead and supervise accountants of the company to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
- Review and provide accounting and tax consultation,
- Handle all tax matters, ensure compliance with relevant law and company’s policies
- Manage the relationship with main banks and external auditors,
- Review and report monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports,
- Conduct other supporting activities for the request of the line manager.
- Monitoring financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the company; revising any discrepancies of reports; and checking the company’s assets and liabilities that could affect its equity in the future.
- Monitoring company’s financial planning and forecasting reports
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Advise on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- File the relevant returns
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- At the least, more than 5 years of tax accountant experience,
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in local laws and regulations,
- Good understanding of ICT industry,
- And good working attitude and communication skills.
Education/ Qualification and Experience
- ACCA or CPA with 5 years’ experience in a reputable institution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of accounting or related fields.
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their application electronically through recruitment system Link: recruitment.aos.rw
- Application letter;
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the biodata page of ID;
- Copies of degree/ certificates;
- Daytime telephone contact; email address
- Names and contact addresses (with telephone and emails) of 3 referees.
The deadline for submission of application is by 17th May 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.